Please Note: All iteneraries for new and returning boarding students should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than July 1st for their August arrival.
Move-In Day and Registration: Monday, August 17
- All new and returning boarding students must travel to campus on this day and check into their dormitory. Airport Transportation will be provided from the Pittsburgh International Airport (PIT).
- Registration for ALL BOARDING STUDENTS will take place in Banes Hall on Linsly's campus at 4:00 PM. Please follow signs. Dinner will be provided. Parents are asked to then depart campus and return home or to a local hotel.
Boarding Student Orientation: Tuesday, August 18
Wednesday, August 19
- Move-in and dorm organization (shopping trips organized by Linsly)
- Finalization of Academic Schedule & Classes
- Explanation of procedures and protocols for all boarding students
2:00 - 3:00 pm: Middle School Girls' Tea, Headmaster's Home, for Linsly female middle school students
2:30 - 3:30 pm: Upper School Girls' Tea, Headmaster's Home, for Linsly female upper school studentsThursday, August 20: First Day of School, 8:00 a.m.