Monday, August 15:Boarding Student Move-in Day
Tuesday, August 16:
- All boarding students must travel to campus this day.
- Air transportation will be provided from PIT airport. (As a reminder, all flight itineraries must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by July 15, 2022 for back-to-school pickup.)
- Students are to move into their dorm room on this day.
- Activities will be provided for all boarding students in the evening.
- Parents are asked to depart campus after move-in and return home or to a local hotel.
Boarding Student Registration Day
Thursday, August 18
- Registration and Orientation for all Boarding Students in Banes Hall, 9:00 AM.
- Lunch and Dinner will be provided.
- Parents that are in town are invited to attend Registration.
- All boarding students will participate in their appropriate grade-level registration process.
- Parents are asked to depart campus and return home or to a local hotel.
First Day of School
(Schedule and start time TBA).
All Boarding Students are required to remain on campus for entire weekend.