Sunday, July 30
Monday, July 31
- Dorms open and check in begins at 10 AM for Upper School Preseason Fall Athletes
- 6:00 PM Check in with Coaches in Banes Hall library then report to dinner in cafetorium
Sunday, August 6
- First Day of Preseason (with the exception of volleyball)
- Additional information will be forthcoming from coaches
Monday, August 7
- 12:00 noon, Dorms open for arriving Upper School Preseason Volleyball Players.
July 31 - August 16
- Preseason Volleyball Registration
- 8:30 AM, Paull Gym: Preseason Registration for students involved with Volleyball
- 9:30 AM, Paull Gym: Volleyball coaches meetings for students and parents. Practice will begin immediately after this meeting.
General Pre-season Schedule
- 7:30 am: Breakfast for Boarding Students
- 8:30 am: Morning Athletic Practice (times vary by sport)
- 12 noon: Lunch for Students
- 1:30 pm: Afternoon Practice and/or Meeting (times vary by sport)
- 6:00 pm: Dinner for Boarding Students
- 7:30 pm: Team Practice/Meeting or Down Time
- 11:00 pm: Lights Out in Dorms
Please note, each team may alter or vary the schedule from what is noted above. This is only meant to be a general outline of what the daily schedule might look like or has looked like in past years. Each coach will provide more specifics should you need more information.
Preseason Boarding Program
All boarding students who participate on a fall athletic team are encouraged to attend preseason. There are no extra charges for boarding students to participate in preseason. Please note: All Boarding Students must complete the REQUIRED Boarding Student Arrival QuestionnaireDay Student Preseason Boarding Plan
Day students who wish to board during preseason are able to stay in our dorms from Sunday, July 30 until Friday, August 11. Day students may find staying on campus during preseason to be easier, especially for those who live farther from campus because each team often has two practices and a team meeting each day. Day students who wish to pursue this option will be charged $25 per day and must agree to follow all boarding rules while residing in the dorms. The daily fee also includes three meals per day, except for Saturday and Sunday when only brunch and dinner is served.
Day students wishing to board during preseason should email Mr. Dave Plumby
, Director of Boarding and Dean of Students. Preseason Meal Options for Day Students
Day Students are able to eat lunch on campus during preseason, but will be charged for breakfast or dinner if they stay on campus to eat dinner. We will need to know in advance if a student plans to arrive early to eat breakfast or stay for dinner. Our kitchen staff works hard to not waste food, so we need to know if we will have extra people at each meal. There will be a sign-up sheet at lunch each day for those day students to fill out if they intend to eat dinner that night or breakfast the next day. If they sign up for dinner or breakfast, but do not attend, they will still be charged.