Please Note: All Boarding Students, new and returning, must complete the REQUIRED: Boarding Student Arrival Questionnaire.
Monday, August 14
Tuesday, August 15
- All new and returning international students arriving to Linsly should fly into Pittsburgh International Airport on Monday, August 14. (Unless attending preseason sports practices)
- New Domestic boarding students may also arrive on Monday, August 14 after 12 noon, if this is more convenient. Otherwise, new domestic boarders can arrive on Tuesday, August 15 between 9:00 a.m.-10:00 a.m. to register, go through orientation, and move into their dorm. See schedule below.
- REGISTRATION: NEW & RETURNING INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS & NEW DOMESTIC BOARDING STUDENTS. (NOTE: REGISTRATION IS IN THE PAULL GYM. The Paull Gym is located at 60 Knox Lane, Wheeling, WV 26003.)
- 8:00 - 9:00 a.m.: New and Returning International Students Register
- 9:00 - 10:00 a.m.: All New & Returning Domestic Boarding Students Register
- 10:00 a.m.- New Boarding Student and Parent Welcome Meetings
- 1:00-4:00 pm: Boarding Students Move into Dorms
- 7:00 pm: Boarding Student Activities (Required)
- 9:30 pm: Dorm Meetings (Required)
Wednesday, August 16
2:00 - 3:00 pm: Middle School Girls' Tea, Headmaster's Home, for Linsly female middle school students
2:30 - 3:30 pm: Upper School Girls' Tea, Headmaster's Home, for Linsly female upper school studentsThursday, August 17: First Day of School, 8:00 a.m.