We encourage all prospective students and their families interested in Linsly to request information by telephone at 304.233.1436, via email
, or by completing an Online Inquiry Form
1. Complete and Submit an Application
An application for admissions and all supporting documents should be submitted to the admissions office by January 31, 2016. To complete the application, please submit the following:
- Application for Admission
- Two Essays
- Teacher Recommendations (Math & English Preferred, see Downloads)
- Standardized Test Scores (SLEP, TOEFL, SSAT)
- $150 Application Fee
- Interview via Skype or Visit to Campus
2. Financial Aid Application
If you are planning to apply for financial aid, please notify the admissions office so that we can forward the application information to you. Please visit the "Affording Linsly" page
for more information.
3. Notifications of Decisions
Once an application for admission is completed, the admissions committee will meet to discuss each applicant. Once a decision is made, the admissions office will notify the applicant of the decision.