Linsly Parent Association Volunteer
The LPA undertakes many projects throughout the year:
- Used book and clothing Sale
- Faculty & Staff appreciation luncheons
- December Holiday Cookie Party for students
- Birthday treats for boarding students
- Extravaganza photo and video sales
- Social events for parents
All funds raised by the LPA directly benefit the students, faculty and staff of The Linsly School.
We welcome your participation in the LPA! If you would like to volunteer, please complete the adjacent LPA Volunteer Form. If you cannot volunteer your time, your donations are always appreciated! Donations to the LPA can be made by cash or check made payable to “The LInsly School” with LPA in the memo line and mailed or delivered to Linsly’s main office at 60 Knox Lane, Wheeling, WV 26003.
Mrs. Wendy Poole
President, Linsly Parent Association