Tuition, Cost, and Aid
When we first started the Linsly Admissions process, we were asking 'How can we afford this for our children.' After visiting the school and meeting with faculty and administration, we changed our thought process to 'How can we not afford this for our children.' The value at Linsly lies in the relationships forged on a daily basis and the exposure to classmates from all over the world.
- Joe Giovengo, Linsly parent
We know a Linsly education is an investment in your son or daughter's future. Linsly enrolls boarding and day school students who are committed to growing and developing in an environment focused on our mission of promoting academic excellence, inspiring lifelong learning, developing future leaders, and emphasizing character development.
When completing the admission application, indicating if you are applying for financial aid is important. We can begin to help you with the financial aid process should we know ahead of time.
Middle School Day Student - $20,725
Middle School (7-Day) Boarding Student - $48,500
Upper School Day Student - $23,050
Upper School (7-Day) Boarding Student - $50,825
* A 5-Day Boarding Option is available for families who qualify based on proximity to Linsly. Ask the admissions office to find out if you qualify.
Linsly is a community where everyone takes the time to help student tap into their individual potential, both in and out of the classroom. The teachers genuinely care for the students, and our son's successes have been reflected in his honors reports. I can't say enough about the return on investment we have seen in five years at Linsly.
The comment above from one of our current parents goes to the heart of why our faculty, advisors, coaches, and staff come to work every day: to bring out the very best in all of our students and to give them a "leg-up" as they realize their future potential. That's because Linsly remains deeply committed to providing students with an academically challenging curriculum, inspiring lifelong learning, providing leadership opportunities, promoting values-rich character development, and is dedicated to a well-rounded college preparatory experience. The proof is evident because, in addition to our exceptional college placement record, Linsly students graduate as well-rounded citizens and civic-minded members of society.
- How do I start the financial aid process with Clarity?
- What application do I need to complete to be eligible for financial aid and the Named Scholarship program?
- Why did Linsly switch to use Clarity for Financial Aid purposes?
- Can International families apply for financial aid?
- How do I apply for Financial Aid?
- Does Linsly offer any athletic, arts, or academic scholarships?
- How do I apply for financial aid if I am separated or divorced? What parents need to complete the financial aid application?
- What if I have more than one child?
- Is the financial aid process confidential?
- What tax year is required to complete financial aid?
- We received financial aid for the first year, will we receive the same amount in the years to follow?
- What is Linsly’s tuition for the 2023-24 school year?
- What if I have more questions?
- What is the Hope Scholarship?
- Can I use a 529 plan to pay for Linsly’s tuition?
- Do I have to pay back any financial aid/scholarships I receive from Linsly?
- When will I receive my enrollment contract for the upcoming school year?
- What will I have to pay to secure our enrollment?
- What other expenses can I expect to incur?
- What payment options are available?
- Who can I contact about tuition at Linsly?