An application for admissions and all supporting documents should be submitted to the admissions office. Linsly operates on a rolling admission. We will continue to accept applications until all spots are filled. All supporting documents are listed below:
- Submit the online application fee of $150
- Standardized Test Scores - Submit results from one (or more) of the following: SSAT (recommend not required), TOEFL or TOEFL Jr., IELTS, Duolingo
- Schedule online interview (ZOOM, SKYPE, WhatsApp, WeChat, or Facetime), or in-person interview if visiting campus, with Linsly admissions representative.
- Optional: Campus visit, call 304.233.1436 to schedule a date and time.
2. Financial Aid Application
If you are planning to apply for financial aid
, please complete the ISM fast application or the PFS through Student and School Services.
3. Notification of Decision
Once the application process for admission has been completed, the admissions committee will meet to discuss each applicant. Once a decision is rendered, the admissions office will notify the applicant of the decision. Enrollment Contracts are sent in the early Spring.