full program of college preparatory subjects is offered at Linsly. All current freshmen through junior students must carry a 5 1/2 credit course load (excluding P.E.).
Twenty two credits are required for graduation and must include the following minimums:
- 4 credits of English
- 4 credits of mathematics (minimum of Algebra II)
- 3 credits of social studies
- 3 credits of the same world language (or two credits of two different languages)
- 3 credits of science
- 0.5 credit of physical education
- 1 credit of fine arts electives of the student's choice (upper school fine arts classes are worth 0.5 credits each). With teacher approval, fine arts courses may be repeated.
- 0.5 credit of computer science
- Completion of Senior Research Essay
Note: Only those credits earned in grades 9-12 may be counted towards graduation.
Note: To be eligible for Valedictorian, a senior must have completed a minimum of three years at Linsly.