Cruise around the world at the 4th Annual Taste of Linsly
event, scheduled for Saturday, February 7th
at 6:30 p.m. in Banes Hall.
This special evening celebrates our school community and marks an opportunity to enjoy fantastic food and wine from local restaurants including:
- The Vagabond Chef
- Silver Chopsticks
- Ye Olde Alpha
- Spicy Gringo's
- 19 Coffee Company
- Center Market Bakery and more!
A silent auction and raffle featuring a wide variety of spectacular prizes including:
- A 2016 Rose Bowl and Rose Bowl Parade vacation package to Pasadena, CA!
- Vacation packages to Hilton Head, Nemacolin Resort, Tucson, Arizona, Seven Springs Ski Resort, Deep Creek, Romance Package at the Omni Hotel in Pittsburgh and more!
- Golf Packages
- Pittsburgh Penguin and Pittsburgh Pirate Tickets
- Steelers Legends Autographed Football
- Brad Paisley autographed CD & Picture
For more information regarding the event, or to discuss donation and sponsorship opportunities, please contact Mrs. Alsynn Reisinger firstname.lastname@example.org
or Mr. Mark Landini email@example.com
Sponsorship Opportunities are also available for this event at four levels:
Cadets: $250**Sponsorships are tax deductible, less the $100 cost of two tickets.
Please be sure to complete the online donation form
if you donate an auction or raffle item!